onsdag, augusti 16, 2006

This is me

[my name is]: Per-Arne Jonsson

[in the morning i am]: Snoozing…

[love is]: My safe harbor

[i dream about]: Life


- W I T H .T H E. O P P O S I T E / / SAME. S E X -

[what do you notice first?]: Eyes!

[last person u slow danced with]: Jonas


- W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T. P E R S O N -

[you talked to on the phone]: Tone, a good friend in Norway

[hugged]: Jonas

[you instant messaged]: Jonas

[you laughed with]: Jonas, his sister and his brother in law


- D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U -

[could you live without the computer?]: Yes. Been there, done that

[what's your favorite food?]: Make me happy with Italian (Tuscan) food or plain old Swedish traditional food

[whats your favorite fruit?]: Strawberries straight from the plant

[what hurts the most?]: Emotionally – Lies Physically – Going to the dentist

[trust others way too easily?]: Yep, my starting position is that people are good


- N U M B E R -

[of times i have had my heart broken?]: Once, twice, three times…. many times…

[of hearts i have broken?]: A few, and I’m sad for every one of them

[of tight friends?]: My brother and maybe a few more

[of cd's that i own?]: Many!

[of scars on my body?]: Five very obvious, and several minor ones

[of things in my past that i regret?]: The times I have trusted people although I should have known better

- O.T.H.E.R.T.H.I.N.G.S. -

[i know]: How to conduct an orchestra

[i want]: To live my life in happiness with Jonas and our cats and dogs

[i have]: Found my happiness

[i wish]: That every human being could live without being hungry, afraid or lonely

[i hate]: Cruelty against children and animals

[i miss]: Walt Disney World

[i fear]: Loosing what I have

[i hear]: The sounds of life – raindrops on the roof, birds in the trees – or some good music

[i search]: For ways to live my life as full as possible and to share the happiness with others

[i love]: My family and my pets!

[i care]: About the ones that can’t defend themselves

[i always]: Try to find the good things in every situation

[i dance]: What? I don’t dance!

[i sleep]: On all modes of transportation, especially on airplanes

[i cry]: When children or animals get hurt, because they can’t defend for themselves and it’s our responsibility as grown ups to shelter them from evil. When they get hurt – we have failed! (I stole this one word by word from Jonas.)

[i do not always]: Have enough patience

[i write]: Because it’s a way for me to sort my thoughts

[i confuse]: Mostly myself, and Jonas

[i can usually be found]: In, or around, our new house

[i need]: To get rid of at least 10 kg

[wuss]: I am afraid of deep waters and spiders (terrified actually)

[daydreamer]: A lazy day in the sun with Jonas and the dogs and cats

[brat]: Nope, not me at all

[sarcastic]: Yep…… (I have to do something about that.)

[angel]: I once played the Archangel Gabriel in a Sunday school play

[devil]: I’m to boring for that

[friends]: All strangers are potentially new friends

[shy]: Me? Come on….

[talkative]: Totally me! Don’t get me started…..

[adventurous]: Not really, I’m very much of a house cat

[intelligent]: So they say…


- CONCERNING.THE.FRIENDS.(You.Claim.To.Have) -

[wish you saw more often]: My brother

[most sarcastic]: A tight race… without any clear winner

[knows you best]: Tone

[a smell that makes you smile]: Pancakes or buns right from the oven

[a city you'd like to visit]: Rome, Firenze, Venezia, Palermo, Taormina

[a drink you order most often]: Milk or Gin&Tonic

[a book you highly recommend]: Kerstin Ekman: Hunden (The Dog) or Eyvind Johnson: Strändernas svall

[the music you prefer while alone]: J S Bach (anything!)

[your favorite film]: Brokeback Mountain or Lord of the Rings

[a TV show you watch regularly]: none, at least not now

[you live in a(n)]: small yellow house that I just love

[your transportation]: Chrysler Voyager SE or my feet

[your cologne or perfume]: Kouros

[in your closet that you hide]: Not really sure, I can’t find things there

[something important on your night table]: A good book and a loud alarm clock

1 kommentar:

Larilyn sa...

Now Arnie, you say you don't dance, but I recall some dancing down Main Street during Cinderellabration.....;)